Charles PT Phoenix is an attorney and managing partner at Rhodes Tucker. He is a lawyer who helps his clients unlock value in their assets, opportunities, and challenges by applying real estate, tax, business, contract, negotiation, litigation, restructuring, accounting, finance, and other strategies to problems in creative ways focused on their business and end game.
His practice areas include the following:
- Corporate Real Estate
- Commercial Litigation
- Business, Contracts, Commercial
- Class Action Litigation
Charles PT Phoenix is a numbers guy. He is known to know the numbers and business, and this is because he actually started out in accounting. He earned his BS from Wayne State University and also his MBA from Stephen M. Ross Schoool of Business Administration at the University of Michigan. He earned his J.D. from Wayne State University and his LL.M from the University of Alabama School of Law.
His recognitions include the following:
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 10 Business Tort Trial Lawyers Association
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 25 Mass Tort Lawyers Association.
- 2006 Wayne State University Alumni Association Recent Alumni Award for Significant Accomplishments.
- 2017 Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Rating
- Top Southwest Florida Lawyers” by Gulfshore Life
He has the following bar credentials:
- Florida Bar
- The State Bar of Michigan
- The United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Court
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Besides being a well-respected attorney, Charles PT Phoenix is a lecturer and philanthropist. He was the Co-Chair, along with his wife, of the 2012 American Heart Association HeartWalk Leadership Cabinet. The campaign set an all-time fundraising record of $444,582. He is also an experienced coach and manager, and he has been a certified coach of baseball and softball for more than 20 years.